Apr 13, 2017: Met with Crystal this morning to get an idea of what she might like. It will be fun to see where we end up. The WoW from 2011 wowed her instantly. I pulled the greens and purples from my batiks collection & will plug them into the EQ7 rendition to see how it looks & what it might need. Also have other fabrics on hand that might do. Apr 18: Went to Greensboro. Picked up 7.5 yds of purple & green batiks with Joanne's help. Apr 24: Met with Crystal & showed her several options for using the fabrics. She still wants Will O' Wisp & loves the brighter colors. Apr 05, 2018: After a year's delay, I am finally taking the time to work on this quilt. I prepped the fabrics for cutting and then spent time re-familiarizing myself with the details of how to layout the fabrics. Also made a cutting chart to help keep things straight. Ready to start cutting tomorrow. Apr 06: The strips that make up the main part of the quilt are cut. Apr 07: Chimneys (dark blue) are cut. Logs from 7 of the 8 fabrics are cut. Apr 08: All pieces are cut ready to sew. Apr 15: Made A blocks which comprise the center star. Apr 17: Working on B blocks. Everytime I start to sew for the last 2 days, I get interrupted. Apr 18: Thought I finished B blocks only to discover I had pieced mirror images of what I intended. These just happen to be Br blocks. I need two more Br blocks. I can make the correct 6 B blocks from the Br logs. If one is going to make a major mistake on this quilt, this is the one to make. B & Br blocks are done. May 26: Been working on the 22 D blocks as I have a few minutes. Done now.