Nov 22: Cut the batting.
Dec 05: Prepping & loading. Backing wasn't square so that was extra work.
Dec 08: Loaded.
Dec 13: Quilting. After 6 blocks were done, Intelliquilter (longarm computer) started having problems. Tried to repair things like I did on Dee's earlier Log Cabin quilt. Didn't work this time.
Dec 14: Drive wheels are worn out beyond repair. Ordered & waiting for new ones from Quilt Foundry in northern Ohio - 3 days shipping minimum. I still have time to meet the deadline Dee & I discussed -- receive by the 23rd. And so it goes.
Dec 23: Quilted. Dee decided several days ago to have me hold shipping until the 27th.
Nov 21: Dee called getting a bit anxious about her quilts. Decided to go ahead and prep this one.
Nov 22: Loading. Oops. Realized I have no Natural White thread. Ordered some. While loading, I realized I cut the batting the width of the top rather than the back. Hmm. Re-cut the batting.
Nov 23: Finished loading. Quilting. Have a couple of remnant spools with just enough thread to get started. Sewing the top border. Started having problems quilting the blocks. Put in distress call to Intelliquilter.
Nov 25: Quilting nicely. Finished the center & bottom border. Unloaded the quilt. Squared it. Reloaded sideways. Quilting the side borders as I type. Quilted.