John Garland found a dragon pantograph that stirred his heart. I had sent him to look for an embroidery design but the longarm design got his attention first. I remembered a small quilt top I made as a shoppe sample way back in the beginning (2008) and used as a small table cover. Someone special (that would be Sandy) really liked this one so I bought the fabrics to finish it. She has now graciously conceded to John to perhaps use on his small kitchen table. I am thinking a large dragon in the center as a block. I will fill in the rest of the longarming with a smaller dragon panto. The fabrics are from the Joshiko II line.
03/25: Oops! When ironing in preparation for loading, I noticed the center square was no where near going to lie flat for quilting. Trick: Secure the fabric, spray with starch, steam, let dry. In the fourth picture below, I had already starched, steamed and dried. I then steamed again and used a hair dryer and finally an iron to get the the fifth picture.