We call this Elizabeth's art quilt. It will be before we are finished.
She had plans way back when to do something different so when I asked if this was her art quilt, she said yes. Hmmm.
Apr 06: Quilt parts arrived - 98% plain white top & small red on white floral-ish backing.
Apr 07: We talked about using one of the modern mazes...just not sure how yet.
Apr 30: Hoping I might get this one done before starting on the custom DWR project. We'll see.
May 01: Nope but we now have a plan. And a new name: the Red Weeds Quilt.
May 02: Even though we had a plan, I kept sending Elizabeth options. She stuck to her plan. LOL. I am however going to use off-white thread on the back. The red did not look good. If a bit of red from the front shows through, it won't matter with this fabric. She prefers a loose density.
May 03: Quilting. I am being plagued with thread breaks so I am getting nowhere fast. I spent over 4 hours trying to get our thread choice to sew without breaking. I finally gave up and substituted a Bottom Line Red for the King Tut Rony Red--both the same color. Sorry Elizabeth. Quilted.